Social Enterprise for Sustainable Communities Cases
- To explore the aftermath of the financial crisis in Canada, especially Ontario, and to discuss the importance of the not-for-profit sector in mitigating the adverse impact of the crisis on Ontario communities.
- To understand the dynamics of social constraint and social opportunity.
- To describe the role and relevance of social transitions and the role not-for-profit organizations can play in accelerating radical social transformation.
- To appreciate the influence of the not-for-profit sector on economic recovery and sustainable growth.
- To introduce, define and think about collaboration and co-creation in the not-for-profit sector.
Social Advocacy Organizations
$4.14 CAD / $4.14 USD Printed Copy
$1.38 CAD / $1.38 USD Permissions
$1.38 CAD / $1.38 USD Digital Download