Raju Omlet: Expanding in the United Arab Emirates
(7 pages of text)
Raju Omlet is a restaurant in Dubai that is famous for making egg preparations that appeal to the Indian expatriate population. A father and his son jointly manage the venture, and they are both very happy with the way the business has shaped up in the last two years. An expansion is inevitable, but how should it be carried out? The partners are also exploring the option of offering home delivery service. A meeting has been called to try to find answers to two questions: Would it be possible to sustain the expansion with a single product offering, and would diversifying the product range kill the restaurant’s unique competitive advantage?
- To understand the factors affecting customer expectations and perceptions.
- To discuss how small- to medium-sized service companies can create and sustain a competitive advantage.
- To work out the strategic choices available to an entrepreneurial firm, evaluate the alternatives and devise strategies for successful expansion of the business.
- To understand the need for branding in small businesses.
- To understand the importance of creating and executing a marketing communication plan attuned to a certain demographic region.
Accommodation & Food Services
United Arab Emirates, Small, 2015
$4.25 CAD / $4.25 USD Printed Copy
$3.75 CAD / $3.75 USD Permissions
$3.75 CAD / $3.75 USD Digital Download