Craig Pitchell - President
(3 pages of text)
Craig Pitchell is a young executive who has become director of the board at a local childcare centre. He has discovered that other board members do not comply with the by-laws for the centre. He is presenting at a special meeting to oust the current board and replace them with an alternate slate of directors.
- To gain a better understanding of the skill of persuasion.
- To provide an opportunity to apply the principles of ethos, logos and pathos (combining credibility with rational argument and emotion to connect with an audience).
- To consider different stakeholders and how to reach them.
- To look at the process of building trust.
- To consider how non-profits can ensure their boards are active, helpful and involved.
Canada, Small, 2011
$5.30 CAD / $5.00 USD Printed Copy
$4.50 CAD / $4.25 USD Permissions
$4.50 CAD / $4.25 USD Digital Download