NutriHealth: Transforming Wellness
(8 pages of text)
In October 2018, the founder of NutriHealth started to think about the next phase of her company’s growth strategy. NutriHealth began as a stand-alone clinic in 1998 and was a service provider of personalized wellness and health management diet plans. It was time to make decisions that would lead to sustained growth. NutriHealth had reached a satisfactory position in the market, and investors had become interested in the venture, offering capital. There were many options to explore, and the founder wanted to find the best approach in choosing a growth pathway.
This case is designed for use in a graduate-level course on entrepreneurship and innovation, brand management, services marketing, or customer relationship management (CRM). After working through the case and assignment questions, students will be able to do the following:
- Identify the various traits of an entrepreneur.
- Develop a plan of action for a company that is looking for diversification and growth.
- Analyze the value proposition offered and suggest measures for customer satisfaction.
- Discuss measures to create a competitive advantage.
- Understand the service quality concept and its variables.
- Understand the role of customization and its impact on customer loyalty.
Health Care Services
India, Small, 2018
$4.25 CAD / $4.25 USD Printed Copy
$3.75 CAD / $3.75 USD Permissions
$3.75 CAD / $3.75 USD Digital Download